Agnesa Papazyan, PsyD
Dr. Aggie (Agnesa Papazyan, PsyD) is a Pediatric Psychologist with specialized training in conducting psychological, psycho-educational and neurodevelopmental testing and treatment for children and adolescents suspected of having Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Intellectual Disability (ID), ADHD, and Learning Disorders. She is trained in working with children with special needs for over 18 years.
Some of the problems that Dr. Aggie can help with include:
- Diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Diagnosis and treatment referrals for Learning Disorders (LD)
- Diagnosis and medical treatment for Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for Intellectual Disability (ID) and Developmental Delays
- Psychological treatment and recommendations for a range of developmental and behavioral problems, secondary to a pediatric chronic illness
- Psychological treatment and recommendations for regulatory disorders, including sleep problems, feeding problems, discipline issues, enuresis, and encopresis
- Participating in school-based evaluations to help with the IEP process
Dr. Aggie’s mission is to conceptualize and help the child as a whole. She works very closely with the family, school, and the community makes sure that your child’s psycho-diagnostic and mental health needs are met in various settings.